How YOU can help Filthy Rags Outreach:
1) SUBSCRIBE - Subscribe to our BLOGS as well as our mailing list to get notified when we post new blogs.
2) SPONSOR A MEETING - Each peer group meeting we put on costs around $100 dollars. These meetings are where at-risk youth and young adults come and share their experiences in a safe place with other youth and young adults to lean on for support. Our mentors teach them the tools they need to help jump start change in their lives.
3) SHARE OUR CONTENT - Like us on our social media pages and share our content with your friends. Post reviews on our social media and podcast platforms.
4) VOLUNTEER - We have a lot of tasks we need help with, both virtual and in-person:
Grant writing & research, website maintenance, social media, marketing, administrative, podcast editing, peer mentorship, networking, and more! Reach out to us orc CLICK HERE to check out our current volunteer opportunities!
5) SHARE YOUR STORY - Reach out! We can all learn from each other's past mistakes and mishaps. Share your story with FRO and help a young person shorten their own learning curve.
Email email@example.com to be a guest on our podcast.
6) DONATE - Filthy Rags Outreach has been primarily funded by our own board members. We have been plugging away for over 4 years without outside financial contributions; however, we would be able to do SO much more with some real financial backing. Donate once, or donate monthly. We are passionate about the work we do, and will honor your contribution by doing our best to make an impact in the lives of the at-risk youth and young adults in our communities.
We are a 501 (c) (3), so your donation is tax-deductible.